|Top Senatoriable 2013 Elections|
Below is the list of senatoriables for 2013 with their corresponding ranks.
1. Sen. Francis Joseph Escudero (65.6 percent)
2. Sen. Lorna Regina Legarda (58.9 percent)
3. Former Sen/Transportation Secretary Manuel Roxas II (43.0 percent)
4. Sen. Alan Peter Cayetano (40.3 percent)
5. Former Vice President Manuel "Noli" de Castro Jr. (34.8 percent), may land fourth to eighth places
6. San Juan Rep. Joseph Victor "JV" Ejercito (30.4 percent)
7. Sen. Gregorio Honasan II (29.6 percent)
8. Cagayan Rep. Juan Ponce Enrile Jr. (29.5 percent)
9. Sen. Aquilino Pimentel III (29.4 percent)
10. Justice Secretary Leila de Lima (29.4 percent)
11. Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV (28.7 percent)
12. Former Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri (26.9 percent)
13. Aurora Rep. Juan Edgardo Angara (24.3 percent)
14. Former Sen. Ana Consuelo Madrigal (24.0 percent)
15. Former Sen. Richard Gordon (22.1 percent).
Pulse Asia conducted the survey from November 10 to 23, using face-to-face interviews with a sample of 1,200 representative adults 18 years old and above. The survey also showed that 47 percent of Filipinos already has a complete slate for Senators for the May 2013 elections.
“Even though there are still 18 months to go before the next senatorial elections, public interest in the electoral exercise is already apparent, with Filipinos naming a mean of 9 and a median of 11 of their preferred senatorial candidates (out of a maximum of 12) for May 2013,” said Pulse Asia.